Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom
Combat cabin fever with warm layers that help kids stay outside longer. Our Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom uses soft Merino 250 interlock knit and all the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool, like temperature regulation and sweat management. These are the tights that your children need because warm, dry kids have way more fun.
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Slim Fit
- Merino-covered elastic waistband adds comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Size M Inseam: 20" (51cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.